7 Chakra Tree of Life Gemstone PendantRegular price $32.00 Sale price $28.00 Save $4.00
Each Pendant is hand crafted and unique. The stones, each representing a different Chakra by their color usually vary from Amethyst, Aventurine, Black Tourmaline, Crystal Quartz, Citrine Quartz, Jasper Brecciated, Moss Agate, Red Jasper, Rose Quartz, Sodalite, and Tiger Eye
Chakra is an old Sanskrit term meaning wheel or circle and is generally used to reference specific energy centers along the body meridian. Generally there are seven major chakra points.
- The First Chakra, located between the genitals and the anus, is considered the root chakra, and is associated with the connection to Earth, security, foundation, and basic rootedness. It is also sometimes considered a place of potentiality and beginnings.
- The Second Chakra, also known as the sacral chakra, is located at the groin, and is associated with sexuality, partnership (both non-romantic and romantic), and creativity. In some ways it can be thought of in terms of the Chinese Yin and Yang symbol, where you have both the masculine and the feminine energies partnering together to form a whole.
- The Third Chakra is located at the solar plexus, and is essentially the will center. This is the place where we move our will out onto the world in order to manifest those things we are trying to create in our lives.
- The Fourth Chakra is located at the heart and is related to love. In some systems, the heart is considered to have two sides, the masculine and the feminine. The masculine side (right) is about unconditional love of others, and the feminine side (left) is about unconditional love of self.
- The Fifth Chakra is located at the throat, and is about communication and the voice. This is the place of not only communication of ideas, concepts, and overall expression, but also of speaking your personal truth.
- The Sixth Chakra is located at the position of the third eye, and is related to sight, but also to time. This chakra is often associated with psychic abilities of various types.
- The Seventh Chakra is the crown chakra, located at the top of the head, and is associated with the connection to heaven and consciousness.
These items are hand crafted and as such, each item is unique and no two are exactly identical. Some variations in size and colour will always be there.